B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

Disapointed

I personally (for the most part) dont like flash music videos.. but it just depends how it was done and so on. Same goes for collab movies. So this is why i scored it low.. the quality of some of the cartoons were pretty good.. but most of them were boring and simple and too non creative.

If you ARE gonna do a music video.. then make sure to keep the animations close to the point of the music video.. i cant give a lot of credit for the song.. i do like the song.. but the way it was used in the animations wasnt so great. too much political stuff.. not enough cartooning.

The Last Pixel Standing The Last Pixel Standing

not too shabby

im not a HUGE sprite movie fan but if they are done well i give credit.. and not too bad i must say. and i heard my remix in there and i was like. damn that sounds familiar.. hahaha and i forgot it was my own.. but very awesome man.. thank ya for usin it..

Exxelerator responds:

Awesome man!!! That song really helped me cuz sonic doesnt has a very well knoe theme. (You know like Link or mario)
Thanks

ONE GUN ONE GUN

Real nice I must say

The movie idea was good... the creativity and ideas you put in the movie were good.. I think the only thing holding You down was the graphics.. I gave you a 4/5... Keep pushin and i think ull do some good shit in the future..

btw.. shooting the guy in the forhead just for him to do a backflip then to shoot the back of his head exploding his face while facing the screen... very clever very clever!

Marijuana and You Marijuana and You

dude...

you know what im white. and i take offense to u sayin shit like.. "only black people smoke pot" i mena im not bein a dude with a stick up my ass but u repeated urself sayin that a few times and ur like "from the south"

i thikn its a rude movie.. and ive seen a LOT of shit.. the graphics sucked.. the humor sucked.. sorry

keep tryin..

gclpunk responds:

Yea thanks I know what you mean!
Im glad that your being honest and i really appreciate that ( i really do)
thanks for you great review

I like you I like you

HELL YEAHS

DUDE that was fuckin awesome.. i DID NOT even expect that kind of ending to it.. like for a minute i was thinkin like oh this is just like ew... perverted but DUDE that was a good movie i liked the graphic style and i give u props for the story n all.. good job bro

Bubble Trouble Tribute Bubble Trouble Tribute

what??

second place in what??

DailyToon SE: Astropuff DailyToon SE: Astropuff

nice nice

I loved the Box movie.. very funny and simple and just a nice idea.. the other one not as much my taste BUT well animated and very nice graphics.. and good music quality even though the music isnt toooo much my taste hehe.. but still ver nice..

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

WOW

the most Violence ive seen in a while with a techno remix of the chicken dance at the end.. wow... haha CANNOT beat that..

DailyToon01312005 DailyToon01312005

Daily Tune #93???

dude please tell me you havent put out 93 of these and i mean if u have and this IS your 93rd one.. im afraid to even watch #1..

sorry

There she is!!! There she is!!!

LOVE IT!

Beautifully done. Everything was smooth. This is seriously a must-see movie. hehe. Even though I can't remember any of the words Im still hummin the song in ma head haha..