B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

Disapointed

I personally (for the most part) dont like flash music videos.. but it just depends how it was done and so on. Same goes for collab movies. So this is why i scored it low.. the quality of some of the cartoons were pretty good.. but most of them were boring and simple and too non creative.

If you ARE gonna do a music video.. then make sure to keep the animations close to the point of the music video.. i cant give a lot of credit for the song.. i do like the song.. but the way it was used in the animations wasnt so great. too much political stuff.. not enough cartooning.

The Last Pixel Standing The Last Pixel Standing

not too shabby

im not a HUGE sprite movie fan but if they are done well i give credit.. and not too bad i must say. and i heard my remix in there and i was like. damn that sounds familiar.. hahaha and i forgot it was my own.. but very awesome man.. thank ya for usin it..

Exxelerator responds:

Awesome man!!! That song really helped me cuz sonic doesnt has a very well knoe theme. (You know like Link or mario)
Thanks

ONE GUN ONE GUN

Real nice I must say

The movie idea was good... the creativity and ideas you put in the movie were good.. I think the only thing holding You down was the graphics.. I gave you a 4/5... Keep pushin and i think ull do some good shit in the future..

btw.. shooting the guy in the forhead just for him to do a backflip then to shoot the back of his head exploding his face while facing the screen... very clever very clever!

Dont Make'Em Die Dont Make'Em Die

Not too bad

Good concept and idea with the bubbles n all. If you had more options.. and maybe difficulty levels.. and maybe even a real scoring system and not just aliens fallin and falling n so on

but non the less good try and keep at it

HappyGrave responds:

sure sure.. i will give it a try soon..